Saturday, January 24, 2009

It's Lara's Fault

I'm succumbing to peer pressure.

25 things about me.

(deep breath)

1. I'm not a natural blonde.
2. I really like my feet. My toes get proportionately shorter as they go, they're little, and I don't have toe cheese. They're pretty cool.














3. I have three friends who are priests.. 2 Jesuits and 1 Marian
4. My roommate is my best friend. We've lived together for more than 6 months and we're still friends. It's pretty cool.













5. My favorite color is green.
6. I love children, but don't really think I want any of my own. I care for a brother and sister, 7 and 10, two and a half year old triplets... they are all so wonderful and I am changed because of them in my life.














7. I have add. I'll fool ya though.
8. I'm entering a misunderstood profession. Social workers do work in school, they do learn things, and they have issues too.
9. I was born in the wrong decade. I want to live in the 1940's. War and all. I love everything about the decade. The clothing, the culture, the music etc.














10. I still have trouble with basic addition. I'm starting to do flashcards. It's really bad.
11. I have friends who are adults. Some of my peers think it's wierd. I think it's awesome.
12. The first time I meet you, I'll have you summed up within the first 30 seconds. I'm totally right 99% of the time.
13. http://postsecret.blogspot.com <-- my favorite blog. period.
14. I encourage people to just be honest with eachother, but it's the number 1 thing I struggle with.
15. I feel like if I make my bed, it makes my room look cleaner, no matter what's on the floor.
16. I hate reading.
17. I struggle with meat. It's so wierd. I firmly believe that we, as a species, worked hard to climb the food chain and we should eat meat. I just have trouble with it. It wiggles.
18. There are a lot of things I like the smell of, but I don't like the way they taste. eg. coffee, beer. 19. I'm a bargain hunger.. seriously. I bought a beat up dresser, bed frame and two nightstands for $100 after borrowing a sander and a can of paint they are beautiful!
20. Wooh, I'm almost done!
21. I don't like receiving flowers. I take that back. I got some for my birthday that were awesome. Other than that, it's a waste of money, but I'll buy them for myself.
22. I love old dishes. I'm collecting pices of light blue harkerware to use after I graduate.



















23. Pearl earrings are my everyday staple.
24. I like to sleep surrounded with pillows and blankets.
25. My mom is awesome.

1 comments:

caryn said...

great post, your title made me think of that veggie tales song! I knew most of this things, but I learned a few new things about you, that why I think this is great!!