Thursday, June 5, 2008

Toasty!

I'm settling into my new place nicely. The couch comes from the consignment store tomorrow, and on the agenda for tonight is arranging my awkward make-shift pantry.

Here are some likes and dislikes about the new place:

Likes..
MUCH CHEAPER!
I have my own, formerly junky, revamped furniture (pictures at some point)
I love Alicia Fuhrman
We might get the style network
It's close enough to school that I don't have to buy a parking sticker/can bike to the grocery store
Happy can live with me
No parking permits/limited visitor parking so people can come over and have a place to park
Did I mention I love Alicia?

Dislikes...
I killed a cockroach in my BATHTUB last night
My neighbors fight really loudly (nothing new, however)
Coin laundry
Ugly 70's kitchen cabinets
No pantry

Now to the point... i didn't own a toaster, and i wasn't going to spend money on an ugly toaster. I refuse to buy something ugly that I will have to look at every morning when I eat breakfast. The only halfway decent ones were 10 fillion million dollars, so I decided I would be toasting in my oven until THE toaster was revealed to me. Today, I found it. The coolest toaster on the planet. I found it on clearance at Tuesday Morning. It was 15 buckaroos. Not bad for the coolest toaster in the world. Here is a picture of said toaster. MSRP $95.Isn't she beautiful?

-- KMW

0 comments: