In order to graduate, I am assembling a portfolio of work that I've done that remonstrates that I am ready to become a social work generalist practitioner. There is an optional creative works section of the portfolio. I'd like to include some of the photos below. Let me know which ones you like the best! Bubbles.
Blow.
Childhood.
Home.
Boy.
Insight.
Marriage.
Disappointment. Brothers.
Iron it out.
Youth.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
What Do You Think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Great pictures!! I love them all - my fave is the first one bubbles...you're an awesome photographer!
The one titled Home is a must. Also brothers, bubbles and of course MCH. Certainly not Joseph! You and your toe ring, maybe not but definitely cute. You at the 'brothel', and you and the marshmellow were wonderfus. You were toooo cute as a child. You like Bonnie Raitt blows me away. The best was you walking across the bridge. Behind Blue Eyes is a talent.
I like insight :) childhood is cute too
Hi there, I'm Shaney's friend. My favorite ones are:
-Blow
-Boy
-Insight
-Disappointment
-Iron it out
You're really good at photography! I was wondering what kind of camera do you use?
Christina
www.hastingshaven.blogspot.com
I like blow, brothers, and iron it out.
Post a Comment