Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bugs in the Shower

Today I didn't wear my contacts, so when I took a shower this afternoon I left my glasses on the counter. For one reason or another, everything in the shower, through my blindness, looked like a bug.

I was using the excellent Lush body wash that Caryn gave me a while back, and the sticker came off. All Lush products have a sticker with a cartoon-ish representation of the person that made the product. Initially, I didn't see the sticker come off, and it only caught my attention as it was floating down the tub toward the drain.

Clearly looks like a bug, right?
Well, actually it looks like...

Clearly not a bug.

Then I thought that the tag on my washcloth was a bug.


Actually, it looked like this..

Again, clearly not a bug.

So, this evening, when I was going to wash my face, this sucker was on the floor:


Obviously an uninvited Waco bug.

I haven't seen a bug in my house since I moved in last May.

I WOULD have seen one today. Ug.

1 comments:

Michael Saiz said...

Ha Ha! I hallucinate like that all the time when I shower cuz I never wear my contacts either.

Not wearing the contacts keeps me from seeing how dirty the shower is getting too---time for Lasik.